"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Our week in pictures: where did the week go?!

Soooo these are pictures from the last 2 days. Because apparently I was too busy to take pictures until the weekend! So sad.
We met my friend Katie at the park
Landon had SO much fun

Thanks to Katie for this gem
Oh, you know, a little Saturday afternoon snooze
I know this is not the best picture because you can't see his face but somehow I got so caught up in trying to get him to smile/talk/be cute on video that I didn't take any pictures!! And well, I can't NOT put a picture of him on a picture post.
Sunday afternoon snooze. We were watching football and all of a sudden this dude crashed (hence the random toys and such right by him)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...