"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Our family of four

I have to share more pictures of our little family session I mentioned the other day. You should help me pick favorites! Well, these are my favorites, but help me narrow it down even more - specifically the ones with all four of us. Gotta send out Christmas cards, yo.

I used to say that I would SO not be one of those moms who dressed her kids alike…but sometimes I can't help myself. Foot in mouth once again. (The outfits though! Red pants! How could I resist?!)
 I'm like really torn between these first 2 pictures! Which one should be the main picture on our Christmas card?! Which one should I blow up nice and big for our living room wall?!






 Landon was playing with Chase's foot while we were trying to take serious photos, so we thought it'd be cute to kiss while he was doing that. Of course Landon stopped as soon as Tyler snapped the picture.
 My chubs!

 Typical Landon face!

I MUST have pictures taken every year! There's really no excuse. (That's me fussing myself for skipping last year.)
"All the wealth in the world cannot be compared with the happiness of living together happily united." -Saint Margaret d’Youville

1 comment:

  1. I really like the kissy one. :-p To print in a large size, I would go with the one in front of the tree because the background is pretty. And yeah, those outfits are AHdorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...