"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Our week in pictures: lots of fun around these parts


One sleeping baby
Two sleeping babies
I watched my cousin's kids one day and the oldest left this gem on my fridge (I write on my fridge like it's a big post-it note. Don't judge. ;) ) Apparently I have huge arms. And Chase has one strand of hair. :)
They were making Chase laugh! So cute.
Heart melted.
We were bringing oranges (from our bountiful tree!) to share at playgroup and Landon insisted on carrying the bag himself.
Landon randomly begs me to hold Chase. It's pretty cute.
My chubs!
#bffs
Oh, another house project. Updating our upstairs bathroom FINALLY…(I hope it won't be a month until I can share the final product!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...