"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Our week in pictures: smile!

Somehow we ended up having a busy week. But there was lots of smiling and lots of sleeping! Happy momma. 
Chase was excited about dressing up as Juan Diego for my religion class ;) (I wish iPhones didn't make moving body parts blurry!)
So of course I was Our Lady of Guadalupe. #noshame
Babysat my cousin's 9-month old one day and OH MY I am not ready for that climbing stage yet 
He sure is cute, though!
Landon doesn't know how to eat, apparently 
It's tough being a baby ;)

Playgroup at church 
Loveeee
He refused to wear it to a birthday party/play date at the park, but at least he smiled for a picture!
Fun at the park with friends 



My neglected one

My chubs 
They really do love each other!
So thankful for a happy baby!

4 comments:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...