"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our week in pictures: brotherly love

These two and their endless shenanigans
Love a happy baby in the morning :)
#brothers
Showing off his new sitting up skill at church playgroup
His hair, y'all. We bathed him the night before, combed it down and it was dry before bed. And this is how he woke up. #crazyhair
His favorite new toy from Noanie and PawPaw
Love these moments



6 months!
Landon was making Chase laugh from across the table. So cute!
Ok, I know he's just sleeping but he was actually laughing in his sleep but I couldn't take a picture quick enough to capture it. So just imagine that little face laughing. While sleeping. With his hand by his face. #toomuchcuteness #toomanyhashtags
I don't know why I never thought of it before, but I had Landon sort the clean socks for me. He loved it and so did I!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man...the Good Lord knew I needed to read this today. I have been grumbling for days about "letting" Alex watch that football game tonight. I'm all like "Why does it even matter? It's not your team. It's no one important. You have already watched 43568 football games this year." .............Gee thanks, Jen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. That's what I'm here for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so amazing how something as simple as a single word can really turn out to be a huge life lesson! I will pray for you this year because learning to sacrifice joyfully is so admirable and something I know I need to do too, but I don't know if I am as brave as you are to jump right in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, it's crazy how much difference it has made just this week, thinking about that one word! And I wouldn't call myself brave (far from it, really)…just someone determined to do something that I don't want to do, praying God will bless my efforts. We can pray for each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...