"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feast it up, y'all!

Logan is working today (womp womp) while the rest of New Orleans is partying it up, so allow me to relive our Mardi Gras fun from the weekend!
Don't be fooled, he actually slept through the entire parade!
 And the parade begins! Those wagons were full by the end of it

 Waving to the policemen
 Our peeps
 This dude racked up!
 My friends make some cute babies
 I think that was Landon's favorite catch


 See? Another cute kid
 Oh, Dom...

I had to steal this last one from a friend because we had a crawfish boil at our house and I took zero pictures (I was just a little distracted by the 17 adults and 19 children). Soooo yummy!

Happy Mardi Gras!!

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...