"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Our week in pictures: Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras fun, and a happy baby

This has been one of those weeks where I'm just so thankful for my family and friends! It was a very full and exhausting week…but oh, so much fun.
I wish Chase's face wasn't blurry because I love this picture!
Someone is excited about being 7 months old!
Logan was at work and the boys were in bed…and this furry one was waiting patiently for me to go to bed so she could too. Dogs are funny.

This is the face of happiness after 10 straight hours of sleep!! #finally
Chase falls over from sitting up and he just stays like this and whines until I move him. #nevergonnacrawl
All bundled up for a walk! It was in the 40s…and the next day it was in the 70s. Welcome to Louisiana.


Logan is a romantic :)
My cute nieces!
Mardi Gras parade! (One of the fun things about Louisiana right now)
He was still partying it up this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...