I feel like I've been posting too much serious stuff - like marriage and just trying to be better and thoughts on my rough pregnancies - sooo how about some randomness? I hope you like bullet points.
- When I was at my parents' house last month, I was looking at my baby pictures just to compare them to Chase. A lot of people have been saying he looks so much like me….and yeah. I think they're right.
- We seem to be having a rodent issue. [insert overwhelmed emoji here] THANKFULLY, they're not actually in the house. But they are in our garage and kind of getting into the walls a little somehow and we really hope they didn't die in there. So if you want to offer up a prayer that there are not dead rats in our walls…that would be lovely.
- Logan gave my good friend Katie permission to take me out on a "girls day" on one of his off days this week. He deserves an award for Husband of the Year.
- Landon has suddenly grown up in the last month or so and it's making me a little sad but I'm also loving it. And I seriously can't believe he will be 3 years old in less than 3 weeks!
|He drew a "house" and was trying to go inside. Obviously.|
- Everyone keeps posting about life being crazy and all….and things are pretty chill over here. I guess that's what happens when you don't have kids in school yet.
- Chase's sleeping habits have gone CRAZY and it's making me crazy. At least he's still easy when he's awake!
- Confession: I have not used cloth diapers since our trip to Asheville. So, a month. I have not gone that long since I started cloth diapering in October 2012. And I just really don't have it in me right now to start using them again! Something is seriously wrong! (Logan isn't complaining though…LOL)
- I have started writing more (like outside of blogging) and it makes me happy.
- I'm sure I've mentioned Logan's crazy work schedule a million times…but I have to say that I've embraced it, finally. Yes, I usually have to go to birthday parties and other fun things with the kids by myself, but I'm focusing on the positives. Like the fact that most mornings, we get to be lazy and have breakfast together as a family. And we can do fun things during the week when there aren't crowds.
- Is there a way to bottle up this thing called contentment and drink it when the going gets really rough? I feel as though it's inevitable…good times don't usually last.
If you've made it this far, you rock. Thanks for listening. :)