"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Thursday, May 28, 2015

What I've been up to + blogging thoughts

Well, I was on a roll there for awhile with this blogging thing but somehow I got caught up in life. I have like a bazillion draft posts that are 80% finished. Why is that last 20% so hard to do? Whyyy?

I've also been thinking about how much time I want to spend online, specifically reading blogs. I definitely have cut down on Facebook, which is nice. And I follow like a million blogs (okay…50? I don't know) which actually isn't as bad as it sounds because most of those don't post very often.

But then if I go a day or two without checking Bloglovin' I get way behind. Like this week. Which is probably a good thing because it makes me be very intentional about my blog reading. Not every blog is a good fit for everybody (including mine, I'll admit!).

I don't know what the point of this is…I can't seem to gather coherent thoughts for a blog post this week. So…want to know what I've been up lately? Kinda?

What I'm reading: The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Okay, one of the story lines in this tugs at my heartstrings! Future post, perhaps.

What I'm watching: whatever ridiculous movie Logan chooses on Netflix, like Extraterrestrial

What I'm wearing: Shorts!! It's been forever because I love wearing skirts but, um, it's hot. And I finally can fit into my cute shorts again.

What I'm celebrating: Logan's birthday! His golden birthday, 29 years old on the 29th.

What I'm loving: Chase's cheesy smile and Landon's random hugs and "I wove you, Mom"

What I'm praying for: friends going through difficult and/or stressful times

What I'm crafting: birthday decorations for the boys' joint party…in July. I blame the Silhouette Cameo. (Seriously, it's awesome!)

What I'm working on: fostering friendships

And now I should go to sleep. But first, here are a couple pictures for your viewing pleasure:
 He's closer to 11 months now, but oh well.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...