This week's quick takes are accompanied by blurry iPhone pictures. You're welcome.
1. I have a text thread going with 2 friends where we're holding each other accountable when it comes to keeping our house in decent shape. So right now, we text each other before and after pictures of 2 "hot spots" each day, where we set our timer for 5 minutes and GET THINGS DONE.
2. I love moments like these:
3. The boys' birthday party brought with it A LOT of gifts, so I've set some aside for rainy days like I usually do. But this Play-doh set has been amazing as it keeps Landon occupied for HOURS. I never knew I would love Play-doh so much. (Totally worth any mess, by the way.)
4. My SIL told me about a new podcast and it is now one of my favorites - The Right Heart. Erin Franco has the sweetest little voice and has some great convos with people. Go check it out!
5. We got our 2nd Blue Apron delivery yesterday and I am hooked.
So is Logan. He feels fancy when I let him do all the fun stuff like mixing everything together. I do all the hard prep work like dicing veggies.
6. Got these babies for $4.48:
7. I'm reading Corrie ten Boom's book, The Hiding Place, and I already have a favorite quote...
"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for a future that only He can see." - Corrie ten Boom
Go see the hilarious Kelly for more quick takes!