"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, October 9, 2015

Robots, adventures, and memes by Logan (7QT)

1. Link-toberfest
Thank goodness for 7QT, because otherwise I don't know if I would have blogged this week. The question of the week is "How many 7QT posts have you written?" This is #33 for me. Go check out all the other 7QT posts, by the way! Thanks to Kelly for hosting!

2. Family Adventures
It's still been SO HOT in Louisiana, but earlier this week it actually felt a tad bit cooler. So obviously we needed to make a fire.
And then we went to a park another day. Because life is just better when you get some fresh air! (But seriously, it's still SO HOT. Why can't snowball stands stay open year-round??)



3. What I'm Reading
  • The Secret to Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen - a few of my friends are going crazy reading all.the.books by Julie Klassen, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and read this one. I liked it!
  • Holy Sex! A Catholic Guide to Toe-Curling, Mind-Blowing, Infallible Loving by Gregory Popcak - should I not admit I'm reading a sex book? Oh well. I think the title is misleading anyway. I'm only 4 chapters in so I don't have much of an opinion yet...but I will say it's already making me look at how our daily lives can reflect our sex life. I guess I should stop saying the word sex now.
4. The boys
Are these hats too girly? Landon requested a red one (I've been crocheting more again! So nice!) so I decided to make Chase a coordinating one too...and they both just love them. It's pretty cute. 
So maybe it doesn't matter as long as they like them, right?
Landon finished up his session of soccer (well, it was supposed to be multi-sport but ended up being mostly soccer). And this kid is just so dang goofy and was totally the class clown. Just like his daddy.

5. Links I Loved
6. What happens when you leave Logan in charge

Lindsey (sis-in-law) and I had a meeting to go to during lunch one day, so we left Logan in charge of 5 kids (Linds took one twin with us). Max (7yo) was SO excited about Uncle Logan babysitting....and now I know why. Because who else would build robots and shields out of boxes?

7. Memes by Logan
Logan was all into DubSmash for awhile making some HILARIOUS videos. And now he's making memes. Never a dull moment with this guy.
 Well, if this doesn't make it obvious he's got a sanguine temperament...somehow he feels so left out when I'm texting my friends.
Maybe I should make this a weekly thing. Because you can never have too many memes. (Kidding. Kind of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...