"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, November 6, 2015

Still here, don't worry

I know if I go too long without posting, people worry, so I'm going to just throw up this quick post, mmkay?

First, let me just say that I'm still pregnant. Saw my new doctor on Monday and will have an ultrasound in less than 2 weeks. Just have to say that so people don't automatically assume I lost the baby!

Okay.

Y'all. This week has been a perfect storm of big changes, unexpected things, as well as the most ridiculous things happening. All in like 5 days. I was already pretty busy with obligations that will come to fruition (and completion!) in the next 2 weeks....then craziness happened. And I was going to explain in the form of quick takes, but my little overwhelmed brain can't even pull that together for you. Plus, I don't want to come off as whiny/complaining/whatever.

Let's just say that our little family is likely under spiritual attack, due to a number of things. So we would greatly appreciate extra prayers. Let me know how I can pray for you too!


"Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." – James 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...