1. King cake + Downton Abbey = awesomeness
2. LentSo...Lent. I actually felt prepared this year, which is sooo not typical. And so far it's been good!
Blessed is She's Lenten workbook and it's lovely.
Annie's rosary roses. Landon just loves it.
3. Words that spoke to me this week
4. Baby updateI started having Braxton-Hicks contractions on Ash Wednesday (ironically enough), so I was a bit worried about my ultrasound today. But my cervix is fine and the baby is growing well! Praise God. My placenta is in a position that apparently makes me look farther along (says the ultrasound tech) and also cushions any movement from the baby. So that explains why I haven't been feeling a whole lot.
Our little 11 oz baby. Not the best picture but oh well.
Oh, and gender reveal tomorrow! I'm kind of nervous. Because both the thought of 3 boys or finally having a girl is...nerve wracking. I would still totally rather not knowing until birth. Logan feels the complete opposite. And that explains our marriage in a nutshell. ;)
5. What I'm reading
6. Landon Gerard (3.5 years)We've cut out TV for the kids this Lent, and I don't know if that's to blame, but....this kid has totally been spending a lot of time just sitting and "reading" quietly. Usually he's talking nonstop!
And then he said he was going to take a nap but instead I found him looking at books. Again. I'm loving it.
7. Chase Michael (1.5 years)
The nurse at his well visit was so surprised that he was only average for weight. But I think we can blame that on his short stature. Oh, and his head is huge. I can't believe he's not going to be the baby for much longer!
Linking up with Kelly again for 7QT!