"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Because I love a good planner (5Faves)

It's been awhile since I've done just a random 5Faves post...here's what I'm loving right now!

1. Aquasana glass water bottles


I've kind of been on a mission to minimize the plastic in our house, so I ordered these water bottles when the price dropped on Amazon way back when. I was initially concerned about them breaking easily, but somehow they're still all intact, 3 months later! Pretty easy to throw in my purse or diaper bag. They do have silicone covers that I was planning on buying but I'm not so sure it's necessary anymore. Water tastes SO much better in glass.

2. Plum Paper planner 

I ordered my first planner from them over a year ago and loved it so much that I just ordered another! My brain doesn't process those daily ones with each hour listed, and I like how I can have a section for each family member (although if we keep having babies I'll have to change my process). And I was pretty thrilled to see they made a few small changes that my attention-to-detail self loves. I'm such a planner nerd.

3. KEEP bracelet

My sister-in-law hosted a KEEP party on FB somewhat recently, and in case you're not familiar with them, they sell jewelry. The bracelets and all are called "keepers" and you can buy different "keys." Mine is pretty simple at the moment (because, budget), but I'm looking forward to adding more keys later (maybe the boys' birthstones)! The consultant thought our group of friends was so fun that she's actually flying from Wisconsin to Louisiana in June to host a couple live parties. We're just awesome like that. ;)

4. Kashi granola bars


I picked these up on a whim at Target because there was a steep Cartwheel coupon and I realized that granola bars are the perfect preggo snack. And um, they're yummy. Totally crunchy (like texture-wise), which is a nice change from your typical granola bars. I have to be sneaky about eating them because the boys beg me for half if they notice I open one.

5. Yes to Blueberries shampoo

We cancelled our Melaleuca membership several months ago and have slowly been finding replacements for all the things we used to order. This is our new shampoo! Logan likes it too because he says it smells like fruit loops. I originally bought it on ePantry (now Grove Collaborative or something?) but it's cheaper on Amazon. Not gonna lie, I'm an Amazon snob. Subscribe and Save for life, baby.


Don't forget to go check out the other posts at Ashley's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...