"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, March 11, 2016

More books, new shop listings, and crafting it up (7QT)

1. Brothers

These boys just love each other. Most of the time. I know I probably say that a lot but it's true! And I love how Landon keeps telling me how happy he is about getting another brother. It's so fun when they totally understand the concept of a new baby coming.


2. In the Shop

Etsy stuff went on the back burner for a little bit but I listed some new things this past week. New printable quotes, a different variation on a God Bless banner (specifically for First Communion), and a 6-piece wine charm set! Go check it out. And follow my shop account on Instagram for more frequent updates because I have less than 20 followers....(I'm pretty terrible at hashtags. Help.)


Gosh, I miss wine.


3. Crafting it up

I bought this PDF to make a quiet Rosary book, and Landon and I have been coloring away (I'm using the excuse that I'm making one for Chase). I forget how calming coloring can be! I bought some of the "quiet elements" last night so I know Landon is going to be even more excited once he learns there's more than just coloring. (There's a felt version if you're more ambitious than me, but I know my limits with crafts. Ha.)


4. Baby update

Well, really nothing new to report other than my fluctuating progesterone levels. But I will take it, because my contractions have been minimal most days. I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that I am pregnant and will be having a baby in LESS THAN 4 MONTHS - I'm so used to dramatic pregnancies! Aaron is also the least active baby I've had in utero, which can be a little nerve-wracking. Let's just hope he continues that chillness once he exits the womb.

And say some prayers for Dweej! What she's dealing with is one of my fears. 


5. What I'm reading

  • Breaking Busy by Alli Worthington - the Kindle version dropped to $2.99 a couple weeks ago (not anymore, sorry) and came highly recommended by Crystal Paine at MoneySavingMom. It's been a perfect read for me this year since my word of the year is "rest." 
  • Unbroken: A WWII Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand - this is my current audiobook (I listen while folding laundry and getting dressed and all). We watched the movie last year before I realized there was a book. So far, so good! WWII stories are fascinating.
  • Pocket Your Dollars: 5 Attitude Changes That Will Help You Pay Down Debt, Avoid Financial Stress, and Keep More of What You Make by Carrie Rocha - I found this ebook on my Kindle (I used to download a bunch of free books) and while I have been changing my attitude towards money, I know I still have a ways to go. This is good motivation.

6. Landon Gerard (3.75 years)

This boy wins the award for the ability to fall asleep ANYWHERE.

7. Chase Michael (20 months)

He's been pretty darn cuddly these days, and I think that's part of why I'm having a hard time accepting that I'm having another baby....because Chase is still a baby! At least that's what I think. I guess the more kids you have, the more the baby seems like a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...