"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Waddle with it

Alternatively titled: 3rd trimester rambling. You're welcome. (And yes, I've got the waddle down.)

I would just like to inform the Internet that I'm LESS THAN 6 WEEKS AWAY from having a baby. Even though all the little old ladies at church think this baby is going to come out tomorrow.

Shall I inform you of all the fun pregnancy things happening? Like how my bladder surely must be the size of a quarter and how I don't think I've ever been this tired ever?

Or maybe how I want to dive into a river of dark chocolate and have an endless supply of snowballs in my freezer?

I've really been lacking motivation when it comes to, well, anything. Other than reading way too many books and watching way too many episodes of Fixer Upper and Poldark. I keep dreaming about going on vacation with our new family of 5, sipping on a mojito/margarita while snuggling my newest little guy. Mmm. Little piece of Heaven.

That's a great way to be discontent in your current situation, by the way. Which currently consists of me doing NOTHING in order to minimize contractions while our boys wrestle each other and throw everything in our house on the ground as if they're just begging for me to trip over something and fall on my pregnant face.

I sound so fun right now, I know.

Did I mention they're boycotting nap time too? Yeah. That's nice.

Well, I suppose that's enough useless information for you for one day. But hey first! Picture!
My handsome date to a wedding yesterday. One-on-one time is very much needed right now as the boys seem utterly nuts when together these days.

Hopefully I'll get motivated this week to finish my next post (4th P, Parent...ironically enough) in my Rule of Life series. I'm hoping to finish the whole thing before Aaron arrives. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...