"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Friday, June 24, 2016

When your friends take you out to dinner and you end up in labor

Yep, it's true. Of course there's more to the story but that will come at a later date when I write the birth story (hopefully not in almost 2 years like with Chase). Here are a few cell phone pics for now!
Why yes, I was having contractions every 5 minutes or so but that didn't stop my crazy friends from taking pictures of the group before leaving the restaurant.
Here he is! Aaron Joseph born June 23rd, weighing 6 lbs 14 oz. He is seriously so perfect, y'all. I know every mother says it but seriously. I mean it.
 Logan has taken a picture like this with all the boys!
Landon is a super proud big brother...and Chase isn't sure what he thinks yet. I'll keep you posted.
But in the meantime I'll be doing lots of this! Thank you so, so much for all of your prayers through this pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...