"When a soul recognises the will of God and shows a readiness to submit to it entirely, then God gives Himself to such a soul and renders it most powerful succour under all circumstances." - Rev. Jean-Pierre de Caussade

Monday, March 13, 2017

Currently

feeling like Lent is just.so.dang.hard sometimes. I also have been feeling like I took on too much this Lent while simultaneously feeling like I'm not doing enough. What the heck is that about?

thankful that we've been mostly spared from sickness lately. So many people have caught the flu or a stomach bug recently and I'm so grateful we haven't been hit so far! Logan and Chase had a cold this weekend, Landon had a bit of a cough, but Aaron and I have been good.

making a free printable just for you! **see details at the bottom of this post**

wondering if I could finally attend Edel this year. I have no idea if I'll still be nursing Aaron and I refuse to bring a 13-month old along with me...but maybe he'll be fine without me for a couple days? Are any of you planning on going??

ready for Aaron to start sleeping through the night!!! Teething sucks.

reading Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave. I just love me a good WWII novel.

discerning the future of my little shop I had open before Aaron was born.

crocheting some granny squares (when Aaron lets me). I have big plans to make a big blanket! I've done several baby blankets over the years but I want a blanket I can use.

amused at Logan for his endless attempts at french braiding my hair.

praying for so many of our family and friends (online and local) who are in tough situations right now.

baffled at why Landon thought it was a good idea to draw on his shirt yesterday.

missing Trader Joe's cookie butter. I think it will be my Easter gift to myself.

struggling with our no-spend month. Sometimes we just want some takeout, ya know?

loving these guys right here.

------
Maaaaybe you really wanted to participate in the marriage challenge I posted last month. But maaaaybe life was just a little too crazy. It's okay! I have a solution!

Thanks to a genius idea from Alicia, I made a printable. I did change the reflections a little bit, but the challenges are the same. Each week is on its own page.

Find the printable HERE. I hope you find it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...